Sunday, May 09, 2010

alright this is driving me fucking insane


Remember this post guys? When i went to the mall and ran into a fellow lolita?
Well i think its like freaking FATE or something -- me and that girl XD
So i went to the art institute of california today (the one in santa ana) and im actually deciding whether to go there or FIDM
Anyways there was this fashion event there today that i got tickets for ~ (sry i didnt invite u guys DDDD: i only had two tickets)
and panda drove us there.
Ummm anyways the event was pretty cool, there was TONS Of ppl wearing insanely fashionable and really unique lovely clothes
So i was walking around with panda and my two other friends (who we met up with there)
And then that SAME GIRL from the mall (the blonde one) came up to me! :O
i almst was like WHOAA WTF. ahaha! But she didnt recognize me i guess since i changed my hairstyle and looked different.
But anyways so she actually told me AGAIN that she was into lolita and that she liked my outfit and then asked if she could take a picture with me ! >//<
and so i was like too shocked to say the thing about the mall and i was like "yeah sure~!"
and she was super sweet lol and took pics of me and told me she liked my outfitt~~~! <33
and then
OMG LOL
this part was GREAATTT
she had these other two ppl with her and it was a darker asian girl and she was like "omg can i take a picture of u too??!"
the other person was a skinny gay guy omg he was the cutest thing ever omg so adorable the way he walked and talked XD
and he was all like "OMGGG" over me and then he told them to take a pic of him with me XDD
so then the asian girl AND the cute gay guy took a pic with me and i just HAD to put my arm around him and he put his arm on my shoulders too cuz HE WAS JUST TOOCUTE I JUST WANTED TO SQUISH HIMMM! XDD (LOL panda ALMOST got jealous XD)
yeahbut the thing was i was too shocked (cuz they were treating me like i was a celeb or something ><;;) to like give them my email or something so they could send me the pics which i bet were super cute ))):
I was just too shocked! >< and then i didnt get to say anything in the end DDDDD:
AWWWW I'm so sad
so i advertised myself on the lolita livejournal and hope that theyll find me on there ><;;;;
i need a  gay best friend ://// and could use some more fellow lolita friends too ><
awww im so saddddd and angry at my stupidity for being so shocked -_-;;;

3 comments:

TeaTime said...

- pat pat pat pat -

im wayy ahead of you for gay friends.

AiMidori said...

lol, yea i saw some pics of you on veronica's facebook.

KimLink said...

lol But that's so cute, though! You're bound to be found by them, though~